1. Reservations are required for every tour we offer. Walk-up customers will be accommodated as best as possible based on availability of guides and Segways. Our tours fill to capacity on a regular basis. For this reason we highly suggest making a reservation online or contacting us directly to make a reservation. We don’t want to fill our tour and miss showing you around!
2. For your safety riding, guests must be at least 15 years of age with valid driving license (for motobikes) and weigh at least 45 kg and not in excess of 118 kg. Youth between 15 – 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
3.The necessary range of motion required to operate the Segway is similar to that of being able to transfer weight from one foot to another while walking. Also, riding the Segway does require the need to be able to stand for long periods of time therefore is not recommended for people with disabilities.
4. Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on our 2 Wheels Tours.
5. We are happy to offer full refunds for our 2 Wheels Tours if the reservation is cancelled more than 24 hours (1 day) before the scheduled tour. We do not offer refunds for any reason once we are within 24 hours of the scheduled tour.
6. All participants of Segway tour are obliged to wear the helmet which will be provided by us.